Flexible insurance policies specially designed for Musical Instrument wholesalers to cover a wide range of insurance needs.
So if your a Wholesale sell online, Wholesale shop or don’t quite fit into the standard classifications we can tailor a policy for your needs.
As the policy is flexible, you can select individual sections of cover such as machinery, stock (including seasonal variations), buildings, contents, public / product liability, employers’ liability, goods in transit, business interruption, loss of book debts, and money.
Additionally, the policy can be extended to include optional covers such as commercial legal expenses cover for contract disputes, employments disputes, tax investigations, etc. and directors and officers management liability cover in the event of a ‘wrongful act’ by a director or manager of the company.
The standard perils or contingencies covered by this type of policy include fire, theft, storm, flood, escape of water, riot/civil commotion, and impact.
However, many of our insurers provide cover on a more comprehensive ‘Commercial All Risks’ basis which also includes accidental loss of or damage to property.
Public and products liability limits can generally be selected for £1M, £2M or £5M limit of indemnity, although higher limits are available if required. Employers’ liability is set at a standard limit of £10M limit of indemnity to cover your legal liability for employees if you employ permanent or temporary staff.
How To Apply For Your Musical Instrument Wholesalers Insurance Quote
To apply for your free quote, please complete our online “Get a quote button”and we will be delighted to provide you with a competitive insurance quotation.
Alternatively, you may also apply for a quote by phoning our offices on 03334449247 and our commercial insurance staff will be pleased to assist you with a quote.
Office hours are 9.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. 7 days a week
Some of the Key Components of Cover for Transportation & Logistics Industry include:
– is a type of business insurance that can protect the possessions and equipment in your work premises. A typical business contents insurance policy will cover damage or loss to furniture, tools and equipment as a result of a fire, flood or theft.
– is a type of insurance that covers the loss of income that a business suffers after a disaster. The income loss covered may be due to disaster-related closing of the business facility or due to the rebuilding process after a disaster.
– is designed to protect your business against claims resulting from accidents or injuries that occur as result of your business activities, as well as accidental damage to property owned or controlled by someone else..
– provides protection against loss of money, stock or property sustained from the dishonest or fraudulent act of an employee. … Employee Dishonesty cover is an essential part of your business protection.
Some of the recommended covers we think you should also consider:
– also known as D&O insurance – covers the cost of compensation claims made against your business’s directors and key managers (officers) for alleged wrongful acts. Wrongful acts include: breach of trust. breach of duty.
– protects you against claims for loss or damage made by clients or third parties as a result of the impact of negligent services you provided or negligent advice you offered. Compensation claims can be brought against you even if you provided a service or offered advice for free.
– covers legal proceedings relating to your home, employment, death or personal injury. It can also cover cases where you’ve entered into a contract for the sale and supply of goods and services. These cover you for between £50,000 and £100,000.
– an insurance policy which provides and pays for the cost of an independent, expert loss adjuster, authorised by the FCA, to act on your behalf (as opposed to insurers) to help in the preparation, negotiation and settlement of claims. Mobi clients receive a level of cover with CEC
– a type of insurance that provides extra cover over that offered by the core (primary), public and products liability policy. As the level of court awards in liability cases businesses are looking for higher limits . Standard Employers £10,000,000 & Public Liability cover is £2,000,000 or £5,000,000, if you require more protection than this we can source this.
– covers expenses incurred from unexpected travel related incidents as well as emergency medical care. Depending on the plan, coverages may include emergency medical services, trip interruption, terrorism coverage, baggage loss, emergency medical evacuation, and more.